Y’all might want to get a beverage and a snack! …and a jacket. or at least a windbreaker 😉
Late September and early October in Canada looks – and feels! – a lot different than it does here. but maybe not so much for where you live.
So that’s our trip … in a little under 2-1/2 minutes 🙂
As I was compiling this, and sorting through the hundred or so videos, I was reminded of a few of my favorite things about the trip. And since it’s Friday, I’ve narrowed the list to five:
- Cappucinos on demand. Oh man y’all. I’m sure part of my “re-entry fog” is attributable to quitting that habit cold turkey.
- Sweater weather. It was 90+ degrees in Atlanta when we left, while we were gone and when we got home. I loved the cooler temperatures. (maybe not so much the wind.) Especially when you have a limited wardrobe, not being hot is a big deal.
- So many churches. Honestly, I didn’t need to be reminded about this because when anyone asks me about the trip I immediately mention “churches” … but wow, there were more in the video than I even remember.
- French. Did you pick up the accents from our tour guides? Truly, Quebec is like a little bit of France close to home. and of course the little island of St. Pierre (Saturday, September 28) IS a little bit of France close to home.
- Traveling with my mom. Watching Jeopardy in Montreal. Playing Yahtzee before dinner. Cheers-ing for happy hours. Trying new things. Laughing when things go well … and when they don’t.
I usually put the video together after I’ve shared all the photos, but this time, it really helped to see the whole trip all together … and now I’m ready to dive into the details of the days. starting next week!
Wishing y’all a good weekend. and for sure at least a few of the best things that fall has to offer!