…look a little messy.
Thankfully, many things today have gone quite well (I finished the test knit for Lori and it looks great. I had my first PT appointment and got cleared for yoga. Kirsten reposted our Monday knitting group photo of the finished mystery shawls).
But the beginning of Soyokaze was not one of them. That mess of yarn means I mis-read the instructions – not once, but twice. Instead of working ribbing on the right side and purling the wrong side, I worked ribbing on both sides. yep. oops!
I guess I should be glad I realized my mistake before that pile of yarn of ripped out yarn got any bigger.
Hope your week is off to a much less-messy start!