Yes, I’m still taking daily photos … and before we pass the mid-point of December, how about a look back at Fall.
Summer lingered well into October (sandals on the 20th!) and Winter made a few brief appearances (Charlie’s hat and coat), but most of it is pure Fall:
- The arrival of little Sam on October 25th.
- Which means I’ve stayed home. No trips. My mom and Sara both traveled here over Thanksgiving, and I have proof of Mother’s visit (Hi! on the 28th) but not Sara’s… must do better when she’s here for Christmas!
- Charlie turned two back in September. These three months-at-a-time views really show how fast he’s growing!
- More reading (and no covered bingo card this year).
- No more evening knitting classes; my last one was October 13th and I haven’t missed it. not even a little.
- Another birthday and another anniversary.
- Inspector Morse and Call the Midwife on Netflix, mostly accompanied by knitting.
- Nine WIPs, of which all but two (No Tails and Stole 2.0) became FOs.
- Crafting the advent calendar with Katie.
- November Sundays with the Timbered Choir.
- Another Georgia Tech win (vs. Georgia) on November 26th.
- A little bit of porch time.
- …and apparently a diet of coffee, beer, wine and the occasional cocktail!
Now there’s a chill in the air (really – it’s below freezing this morning!), I’m listening to my holiday playlist and seeing the lights on the tree reflected on my computer screen. Signs of Winter for sure. Hope the new season is off to a bright start for you, too!