I’m well into the habit of taking a photo every day, but not so much organizing them, creating the collages and sharing them. And honestly, I kind of like it that way. It’s like a mini time capsule when I open up the Daily Photo album on my laptop. Last night I sorted through June, July and August and had a wonderful time revisiting those last three months:
- Two trips to Florida and one most memorable little side trip with my mom.
- Another wonderful Fourth of July with Sara in Madison.
- Good TV (and one history-making night).
- Lots of good reading (and even a little bit of Bingo).
- Summer cocktails.
- Nine WIPs (of which only four became FOs and the last one was August 1st. This might be my longest dry spell in years).
- Selfies with Charlie on Tuesdays.
- Another Little League World Series.
- Three farmers’ markets! (and a surprising variety of food.)
- Lots of blue sky and a few pops of color.
- But sadly, not much porch time; it’s just been too hot.
Of course summer isn’t officially over until next week – and for sure our weather is hanging on to every bit of warm sunshine (yikes! we’re still having highs in the 90’s!) Here’s wishing we all get to enjoy a little bit more of the best parts of summer!