I think I’m going to start sharing these monthly collages less frequently. It’s fun to see more than one month together at the same time. The things that change (like seasons, hairdo’s and what Charlie’s into) and the things that don’t (Tuesdays with Charlie, Wednesdays with my sister, good food & drink, and plenty of books/reading and knitting) are more visible…and there’s a lot more activity. Here’s a look back at my Spring.
- a whopping TEN WIPs, of which eight subsequently became FOs. The Simple Tee (featured most recently on May 24) is now awaiting four seams…hopefully an FO soon. The Blue Baby Blanket (introduced on May 2) is about 3″ long…I have a ways to go, but there’s still plenty of time (I’m not worried!)
- I got back into running in April; love the lake views on Saturday and Sunday mornings.
- Yay for porch time. Friday afternoon beers. and blue skies.
- Spring blossoms gave way to full-on summer.
- Sweaters & boots became jeans & flats became sandals and bare feet in the grass.
- Travels to Florida with Katie & Charlie, then to New York with Sara, to South Carolina with the whole family and Lake Oconee with most of us (and my trusty iPhone tripod to take a group photo).