…it’s great to be back with Carole, who just returned from two weeks at the beach. Her topic is “Seemingly Ordinary Things that Bring You Joy” – what a wonderful way to come back to post-vacation reality!
1. I started my list dark-early this morning, just after pouring that first cup of coffee. with freshly warmed milk. Makes me smile every single day!
2. Real mail from a friend.
3. Avocado toast.
4. Morning or evening sunshine on the porch.
5. A pedicure.
6. Fresh flowers on the kitchen counter.
7. Bright blue skies spotted with puffy white clouds. Bonus points that we had these today!
8. A freshly made bed (especially when Marc makes it).
9. Early morning FaceTimes with Charlie (and his mama) – typically not a Tuesday feature.
10. Sharing Tuesdays with Charlie.
…even when he skips his morning nap and falls asleep over lunch. His mama used to fall asleep over dinner. Still makes me smile.
and especially when we get to share pear gelato. which he apparently loves. and will even ham it up for the camera to prove it!
I hope you found Joy in your Ordinary today, too.
Welcome back, Carole! If you’re not already part of the Ten on Tuesday fun, click here to join.