|today’s fmsphotoaday – “something purple”|
1. I’ll start it out easy. I am best friends with an adorable little Schnauzer named Holly, who sported a purple gingham harness for our afternoon walk.
2. I made it to the final rounds of a 6th grade spelling bee and lost on the word “mayonnaise”.
3. I’ve visited 43 of the 50 states.
4. My best 18-hole golf score was above 100.
5. I am absolutely and completely terrified of spiders.
6. I have only seven sweaters worth of yarn in my stash (and one more “waiting in the wings” … not ready to count that one as stash yet).
7. Breakfast is my favorite meal and if I’m going to splurge, it’s eggs benedict.
8. I’ve never poached an egg.
9. Before Marc retires, I really hope to visit Asia with him.
10. After our May trip to Europe, the number of countries I’ve visited (outside the US) will grow from nine to 10.
Please leave a comment with the things you think are fiction (I’ll share the real answers later this week). Happy Guessing!