…I was delighted that Carole’s prompt this week was just what I was wanting to blog about. random thoughts. and because it’s Tuesday, this means I’m only sharing ten (lucky you!)
|notes I captured this morning about photos/etc to include in Project Life|
1. oh my, I have a lot of Project Life to catch up on. as in my last completed week included the Super Bowl. (if you’re counting like I am, it’s FIVE complete weeks plus a few days. yikes!)
2. wedding shoes. for Katie, Sara and me. Katie is the most urgent; her first dress fitting is next week. thankfully, Sara and I have another eight weeks to find the perfect pair(s).
3. I’m hosting bookclub next Tuesday. thankfully I finished – and loved – the book. but I am caught in that weird place between winter and spring about the menu and can’t decide what to fix.
4. taxes are due april 15. our accountant delivered the draft return last week but Marc and I haven’t had time to review it.
5. Katie and I joined the Y. now she has a place to swim and I have a place to take classes. I really want to round out my workout but I haven’t figured out what that means. Today I ran a fast three miles on the treadmill and then took a pilates class. If my “core” is up for it tomorrow, maybe I’ll try yoga.
6. I want to join a running group. my neighborhood group runs on Saturdays but the forecast for this weekend is chilly rain. there’s also a group that runs from the Y. just.do.it.
7. Meals to Heal. last month, I agreed to coordinate the ministry at my church and I need to follow-up with our church’s chef to see where we’re at with our initial list of to-do’s. (I’m hoping this isn’t an assignment where all I get to do is nag. I hate those).
8. yikes! Google Reader is going away July 1!!! I tried blog lovin’ and hated it. I’m now using Lively and I think it might work. (can I vent for five seconds and say why??!! is Google getting out of the reader business??!!)
9. my photos are out of control. iCloud has been so easy… I now have 1,300 photos on my phone and who knows how many gigabytes of photos stored on my computer. Must get a routine established that works. (does anyone use flickr still?)
10. I’m two-thirds through my Lenten yarn & pattern fast. as usual (this is my third year giving up buying yarn and patterns during Lent), some days are easier than others. but in all, I still feel like this is the right discipline for me. (not just because I’ve spent a little time thinking about what projects I get to start on April 1 🙂
…and there you have it – ten very random things on my mind. right now. and I can’t wait to see what the rest of you are thinking about!