|my brother, me, my sister – thanksgiving day, 1973|
3. sing silly songs.
4. play hide and seek.
5. eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich (one thing I definitely don’t miss about being a kid…I no longer like these sandwiches at all!)
6. scribble (I recently had a great time doing this).
7. go for a bike ride…especially on a bike without gears or hand-brakes where you can pedal along at a leisurely pace…no helmet required.
8. play dress-up.
9. lie down on the grass and watch the clouds float by.
10. stay up way past your bedtime and sleep til noon the next day (honestly, I don’t think I did this even as a kid…but it feels young, doesn’t it?!)
|click here to join the ten on tuesday fun!|