…purposely omitting “goals” from my title today. because that word for me is all tied up with “planning” and “accomplishments” and “purpose” and what I’m wanting for this summer is light-hearted, fun-filled, inspired delight.
1. finish the hunger games trilogy (I’ve only read the first one).
2. see a concert.
3. paint my nails a bright, bold color.
4. find a new playlist for running in the park.
5. take a yoga class.
6. plant a succulent garden.
7. have a picnic.
8. watch fireworks on the 4th of july.
9. try a few new cocktails.
10. start my holiday knitting (starting early might be the key to keeping it fun!)