…my first thought when I saw carole’s prompt was “darn, I guess I shouldn’t have turned off the oscars at 9:30 to let marc watch golf.” it seemed fine at the time because my favorite part of any awards show is the red carpet and I knew there was no way I’d be awake to see the best picture award at the end. turns out there is enough coverage on the internet that I feel like I watched the entire show…in just a half hour!
1. uggie is seriously cute.
2. I’d like to see the artist, hugo, the muppet movie, the iron lady, the descendants and money ball. I’m glad I saw midnight in paris. I don’t need to see the help.
4. did j lo did have a wardrobe malfunction? of course she did!
5. angelina’s right leg had its own twitter account and over 10,000 followers. seriously?
6. billy crystal is the best host.
7. giuliana rancic looks great.
8. love all the red hair.
9. sasha baron cohen, as expected, tasteless and tacky.
10. I really don’t need to stay up to watch the show live!
|click here to join the ten on tuesday fun!|