…this week, carole’s prompt is about super bowl food. timely. and fun!
|this photo is not from a super bowl spread…but it shows perfectly the kind of food I like!|
1. vegetables and dip. I recently made giada’s spinach white bean dip and it’s delicious. of course the thai peanut dipping sauce shown in the photo above is also good (just not quite so healthy!)
2. shrimp. I’m a huge fan of ina’s roasted shrimp cocktail.
3. cheese and crackers.
5. nuts. ina’s rosemary cashews are delicious. but any nuts will do.
6. chips and salsa.
7. something sweet, extra points for chocolate. maybe a good brownie?
…and of course I can’t forget
9. potato chips and blue cheese dip (sara makes a healthy version and it’s my favorite!)
10. buffalo chicken wings
|click here to join the ten on tuesday fun!|