…from dictionary.com. I was interested to see that “snack” could include a drink, or a light meal, if eaten between regular meals. I think this means I live by snacking most of the week! (of course I’m sure this doesn’t surprise anyone who knows my eating habits!) so here goes:
1. graham crackers – I always have one with my morning cup of coffee (yes, just one square – I like to have something in my stomach to absorb the coffee)
2. pretzels – my favorites are the little twists or the waffle style.
3. nuts, especially almonds, pecans and cashews.
7. green & blacks chocolate – currently loving the ginger and the dark 70%.
8. starbucks latte – this is a special treat (and right now I’m just a few more regular coffees away from another free drink coupon!)
9. quaker chewy granola bars.
10. salsa and chips (or carrots) – it’s really just about the salsa!