…the “table” is really a chair – a small chair from my grandmother. made from pecan wood, with a caned seat that I think she mended. I LOVE that the chair has a story. and that it’s not big enough for me to keep too much piled on top!
mostly it’s books, a pair of readers (of course!) and lotions I use at night:
1. the readers.
3. talking to god.
4. the great house – a christmas gift and likely the next up in my queue after bertie.
5. cetaphil lotion.
6. chapstick. the good old fashioned kind in the black tube with the white top, unflavored.
7. aveda hand and foot relief.
8. a pair of white cotton gloves to keep the lotion in (I only use these when marc’s away, promise!)
9. more books! (sarah’s key, sarum and the outlander, all awaiting their turn to rise to the top of the queue!)
10. …and missing from this photo, because I took it yesterday afternoon, is my iphone, which I use as an alarm clock.