1. think about all the blessings in your life.
2. reach out to a friend to talk.
3. or better yet, to knit.
4. take a walk.
5. listen to a playlist that reminds you of a happier time.
6. pamper yourself – a manicure & pedicure, or even a long soak in a bubble bath.
7. surf ravelry and create your dream queue – the projects you’d knit if only [fill in the blank].
8. visit a yarn store (or a bookstore). just to browse.
9. buy yourself flowers, and finally
10. eat dark chocolate with a glass of good red wine (note that going overboard on this one will definitely backfire!)
yes, these are all things I have done myself these past few weeks, except for #9 – and maybe I do need to do that one soon! the photo I’ve included with this post is one I took a few summers ago – a bouquet I bought to lighten my mood after I dropped off sara at camp.