and nearly a third of the way through, I wanted to document a few of my thoughts and learnings:
- the daily prompt format – thoughts, journal prompt and random word prompt – has really jumpstarted my journaling and I love love having a word to focus my photos.
- I spent a long time agonizing over the format (5×7 page, with 5×5 photo and journaling on the side) and almost changed to a simple 5×5 photo with the word/day, until I read the gracious comments on the first 3 pages I uploaded.
- lack of time and talent are my two biggest creativity buzzkills. I am going to start spending an hour less on the internet each week – instead I want to use that time to learn how to use my camera.
- I am good about noticing small details. I am pretty good about capturing those in a photo. I have a hard time capturing “the big picture” in a photo.
- sara is my biggest fans. she’s asked me about this project daily and encouraged me to keep it up. I am so grateful for her support and ideas!