1. first, podcasts – I got an 80 gb ipod for my 25th service anniversary. and so far, I haven’t been able to dream up how to fill even 10% of it. but the podcasts are helping. I’m especially enjoying lime&violet and this american life (also enjoying stash and burn, but that’s shorter, so perfect for my shuffle and a run in the park – see item #2)
2. runs in the park – the 3 mile increment is perfect for a run and I am beyond myself proud that I’ve covered 500 miles so far in 2008! (trying hard to figure out how to handle the park when it gets light even later and… gets colder!)
4. tory burch flats – thanks to the lovely shopping trip I had with katie on sunday, I am now the proud owner of these flats (well, mine are camel, not brown). and I canNOT wait to wear them!
5. planning for paris – I had two 15% off coupons for barnes&noble and used them to buy this book and this one. planning is one of my favorite stages of the vacation – next to actually taking it, and then taking a day (or two?) off work to make the scrapbook
6. hybrid scrapbooking a la ali edwards – I know I just hinted at this with monday’s post, but trust me, it’s fun! so many things in life seem to lend themselves to a mini book like I made from the beach…
7. taking pictures and making plans – a very true quote from a favorite author
would so love to hear what’s inspiring anyone who’s reading this