…first the fill-ins:
1. My favorite photo of 2007 was a tie between this one, this one and this one.
2. I’m most tempted by a book store, especially if there’s a coffee shop nearby.
3. Today I want(ed) to get my work back under control (and I did – except for one last to-do that can certainly wait til next week – yeah!)
4. The last thing I took a picture of was my bulletin board at work (see below).
5. You and I have memories … good ones I hope!
6. The most recent movie I’ve seen that I really enjoyed was Juno – and that’s also the most recent movie I’ve seen period – it was great!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to r-e-l-a-x-i-n-g (wine, tv, not much else), tomorrow my plans include finishing the paper adventure and my pinecone press kit and a walk in the park with Sara and Sunday, I want to sleep in til 6 am!
and now the rest of the post.
From an online chat with Katie around 9pm last night (I’m sure she was shocked that I was still online at that “late” hour!)
k: what are you doing
m: making thumbtacks to match my new calendar
k: haha, that sounds like you
(m: i think i’m flattered)
right – I didn’t actually send that last message, but that’s what I thought!
because yes, I did think that the mish-mash of t-pins, push pins and stampin up tacks was … tacky on my bulletin board. come on, of course you thought the same thing, didn’t you, when I posted this photo?
and now this: