1. Away in a manger, no room left after jesus, mary, joseph, two sheep, three wise men, and four cows all squeeze in.
2. Dashing through the snow, in a very warm coat, with a hat and mittens – hearing the sleigh bells jingle – for a georgia girl, this won’t be happening!
3. Hark! The herald angels sing – a favorite part of a favorite christmas show.
4. It’s coming on christmas and I am having a ball this year.
5. When I was small I believed in Santa Claus…and of course I still do!
6. That Christmas magic’s brought this tale to a happy conclusion.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to santa claus 2 with marc and sara (it was fun), tomorrow my plans include four christmas journal pages and a few errands and Sunday, I want to enjoy my first workout in weeks and get a little more knitting done!
[I posted a bad link the first time I did one of these – this one works!]